Make your dollar go further by joining a restaurant loyalty program! From free meals to exclusive special offers, restaurants are happy to reward their loyal diners with great deals. But which programs are best? At each of these 10 New Hampshire restaurant chains, the rewards are as good as the eats.
1. Fratello’s Italian Grille/Homestead Restaurant and Tavern
Each time you visit a Homestead or Fratello’s location, the entire amount of your bill is credited to your Inner Circle Rewards Card in the form of points. Just present your Rewards Card along with payment.
For every 150 points you earn, you’ll automatically receive a $10 Rewards Credit on your card for use on a future visit to any of the company’s 5 locations.
2. Michael Timothy’s Dining Group
Surf Nashua, Buckley’s Great Steaks, Buckley’s Bakery & Cafe (Merrimack & Hollis), MT’s Local Kitchen and Wine Bar, & Surf Portsmouth
- One point for every dollar spent on food and beverage.
- A $10 credit after earning 333 points.
- A complimentary dessert for your birthday.
- Automatic entries to monthly prize drawings.
- Special early invitations to limited seating events.
To sign up, ask your server during your next visit. All they need to get you started is your email address. Once you’re signed up you’ll receive a welcome email, and from there you can complete your profile!
Tip: On Monday, December 4, when MTDG Loyalty Program Members purchase a gift card at one of the five MTDG locations, they’ll get 20% MORE automatically loaded onto the card. For example, when you buy a $100 gift card, you’ll receive a gift card loaded with $120 on it!
- Earn 1 point for every $1 spent.
- $10 reward at 150 points.
- Double points at lunch.
- $10 birthday gift!
Margarita’s loyalty program is so easy to sign up for that you can do it online right now! You can also download the loyalty program app from Google Play or the App Store to quickly access your account.
4. 110 Grill
- For every $110 you spend on food and non-alcoholic beverages (every $1 = 1 point), you will receive a $10 reward to be used on your next visit. Multiple rewards can be accumulated over time and be used when you choose.
- Receive a complimentary lunch entrée after dining at any location 10 times during lunch! The lunch item (highest priced, up to $20) will automatically come off the check during the 11th visit.
- Receive a complimentary dessert during the month of your birthday and the month of your anniversary.
- Additional offers and promotions are exclusive to loyalty members.
You can register for the program here or during your next visit.
5. Great NH Restaurants
Join Great NH’s Payback$ program online or at one of their locations for only $10 to receive your first $10 Payback$ reward.
- Earn 1 point for every $1 you spend on food and beverages.
- For every 100 points, a $10 reward is automatically added to your card. Use it on your next visit or save up by accumulating more rewards.
Tip: From now until December 8, earn points for every $1 in gift cards you buy in-store!
6. Thirsty Moose Taphouse
At the Thirsty Moose, $1 = 1 point during your visit. When you reach 300 points, you’ll receive a whopping $25 off.
7. Tinio’s Pro Hospitality Group
- $1 purchased = 1 point.
- Triple-Point Mondays.
- Double-Point Tuesdays.
- And Bonus Point Specials throughout the year!
Popovers Loyalty Cards are a little different than the other Tinio’s properties. For a one time fee of $5.00 you’ll receive a Popovers Loyalty Card:
- $10 is immediately loaded onto your Loyalty Card (to be redeemed on future purchases at Popovers)
- For every dollar spent at Popovers (not including tax or gratuity), one point is loaded onto your card!
- For every 200 points earned, $10 will be added to your Loyalty Card.
- On Mondays, double points.
- On Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 4:00 PM to close, double points.
8. Patrick’s Pub & Eatery
For every 150 points you earn as a Pub Club member, you’ll receive a $10 credit! Unlike many other loyalty programs, diners earn points through food (dine-in or take-out), beverages, AND merchandise purchases. Just ask a server to provide with you an entry form on your next visit.
9. Tuscan Market
- $1 = 1 point.
- Every 300 points, earn a $20 credit.
- Reach 3,000 points and you become a VIP. Earn 50% more points at the VIP level.
Sign up with your server during your next visit!
10. Mr. Mac’s
The “Mac to the Max” rewards program allows mac and cheese lovers to earn points on every purchase. Simply swipe your card at any of the company’s locations to start earning points toward a free mac and cheese.